A Note to Clients
The health and safety of my clients are of the utmost importance to me. Outlined below are the precautionary measures I am taking with each client whether at my home, in a client's home or onsite at an event venue. I have always taken sanitary measures to protect my clients and myself and will be increasing these measures going forward due to COVID-19. As part of the law for freelance artists, I have completed the four hour sanitation certification class.
- Prior to clients coming to my home studio I will wipe down door handles (with a disinfectant spray or wipe made of at least 70% alcohol).
- I will sanitize the client makeup chair arms and side table between applications.
- I will have hand sanitizer available at my station for clients and me (made of at least 70% alcohol).
- I will be wearing a face mask.
- I will make an effort to distance myself/set up my station six feet away from others when possible (particularly when onsite at events).
- I will use a product called Cosmetology Complete Care (C3), which I spritz on my spatula, stainless steel palette, powders, pencils, brushes etc and full station to disinfect all items.
- I will sharpen eyeliner and lip pencils between each client to remove the used tip and spritz with C3.
- I will provide individual brush bundles for each client when possible. I will clean makeup brushes with a brush cleanser and paper towel (if multiple clients at one event/appointment) and spritz with C3. At the end of the appointment or event I wash all brushes and tools with gentle soap and water.
- I will wipe down my stainless steel makeup spatula and palette with an unscented baby wipe as they clean creams/products off well and spritz with C3 to disinfect.
- I currently accept Venmo (@AlexaNavis), PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cash for payment. I encourage clients to please consider paying with a touchless method like Venmo or PayPal when possible.